- How To Use The Windows 8 Start Screen (Touch Screen)
- How To Backup Your Files In Windows 8
- How To Use Windows 8 Start Screen On A Desktop
- How To Use Dual Monitors In Windows 8
- How To Create A Windows 8 USB Install Drive
- 6 Tips for the Technologically Impaired to Get More Out of Windows 8
- How To Take A Screenshot In Windows 8
Yes You Should Backup All Your Files!
Backing up your files on your computer is one of the most important items you can setup on your computer. Time and time again I have seen people lose valuable data from a dead computer and spend a ton of money for backup and recovery services or even worse the data is not recoverable and gone forever. In Windows 8 there is a build-in backup software that can save you time, money and stress. It’s a really simple tool to use and should be setup by everyone that has a Windows 8 system. In our video you’ll see how to setup Windows 8 Backup software to keep your most important files protected.